Tuesday 4 August 2009

You Swine!

‘Swineage!’ At least that’s what my colleagues at work say when they hear anyone so much as sneeze in the office. Of course they mean the famous Swine Flu that’s hit the nation...hard. No one knows how to deal with it, how seriously to take it or where it’s going. I hear some people taking it very seriously indeed, kindly giving the office daily updates on the progress of the virus, and some shrugging it off as no big deal. Unfortunately it’s us ‘low-immuned’, ‘already diseased’ individuals that sit there in quiet uneasiness over the whole situation, knowing that we’d not only have to deal with the pig flu itself, but suffer the effect the bloody thing has on our personal conditions. My boyfriend kindly informed me just the other day that he’d need to receive the tammy-flu injection within 24 hours else his Diabetic self is in danger of snuffing it...yeah, cheers, that gives me something else to worry myself over! We make a great pair; me with my tablets and him with his needles, s’all good! Anyway, if you were in need of some enlightenment over this confusing swine, then this should help clear things up:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Will_autoimmune_disease_increase_the_chances_of_getting_swine_flu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template AutumnFall by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP